If You’re Overweight, Is Your Goal To Get Rid Of Belly Fat Fast?
No one likes to talk about being overweight or obese or even admitting they have to lose a lot of weight. You may not be sitting around asking yourself, Am I Obese”?
Deep down you feel the pressure to look good in your clothes and you are depressed about not being able to get rid of belly fat fast. It’s not always easy figuring out what to eat to lose belly fat either.
Why all the hype about belly fat? Unlike any part of your body, your belly houses most of your major organs. And that spare tire you’re carrying around is bad for developing diabetes and heart disease.
The good news is you can get rid of belly fast more so than on your thighs or arms
- Rule 1: Drink plenty of water. In fact, start your day with the biggest glass of water you can drink. Even though coffee isn’t a bad alternative, “how much coffee can you drink in a day”?
- Rule 2: Ditch the sugar-free soda. Researchers in Texas followed 474 participants for 10 years and they found the people who drank diet sodas gain 70% more weight around their belly. The authors noted, “They may be free of calories, but not of consequences.”
- Rule 3: Eat 5 or 6 smaller, healthier meals instead of 3 large meals. The results really don’t favor one over the other according to hundreds of studies. The number of calories you consume is the key and they need to be good calories, not junk food.
- Rule 4: Exercise at least 150-300 minutes per week especially if you are obese. The American College of Sports Medicine recommended that overweight and obese adults get at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise per week to improve their health and 200 to 300 minutes per week for long-term weight loss.
- Rule 5: It doesn’t matter if you’re on a high protein low carb foods diet or a low-fat diet, if you want to get rid of belly fat fast, it all starts with good quality calories.
Click On The Tab Below To Read More On Page 2:
Pages: 1 2